Carbon Steel Pan for Life Frying Pan, 20 cm, BlackSalter
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £15
Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
Salter sets a new high standard for cooking with this carbon steel frying pan featuring a patina coating that seals in the seasoning every time you cook. Simply wash away the protective wax layer with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly on a warm hob ring before building up the non-stick coating with a little oil – the seasoned pan will release any food debris effortlessly for very easy clean up. Its induction base is suitable for all hob types and is even safe to cook tasty dishes in the oven.
- The Salter Pan For Life is preseasoned with a unique PTFE-free wax layer, which is key to preparing healthier food packed with flavour.
- After washing away the protective layer with warm water, gently dry out on the hob and then spread a little oil in the pan to seal it.
- Measuring 38.80 x 20 x 4 cm, this frying pan is made from high quality carbon steel so it is wonderfully durable and long lasting.
- To allow the patina coating to build up and naturally enhance the flavours of your food, simply wipe the pan with a cloth after use.
- This easy to use pan suits all cooks and abilities, is suitable for use with metal utensils and will instantly enhance your cooking.
For all orders over £15, you will automatically qualify for Free Standard Delivery. However, should you want your order for the next working day, you will need to pay £3.99.Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days):
*We cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please consult your tracking information for potential delays. We reserve the right to remove this Next Day Delivery service at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you.For further information, please refer to our Delivery & Returns page here.