Non-Stick Double Deep Fill Pie MakerSalter
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £15
Ideal for any busy home cook, this double deep fill pie maker ensures you can make authentic British pies without the hassle. The device has ready indicator lights and a cool touch lock latch handle to ensure you can cook safely. This 900W pie maker features convenient non-stick cooking plates so you can serve your pies without crumbling the pastry. Complete with a crimping edge, get the whole family involved with the preparation then simply bake until the pastry is golden for delicious results.
- Enjoy delicious traditional British pies without hassle using this simple to use double deep fill pie maker from Salter.
- Ideal for any home cook, this brilliant device allows you to make two sweet or savoury deep fill pies in only ten minutes.
- Featuring a safety lock latch, the pie maker has a cool touch handle allowing you to remove the pies effortlessly when cooked.
- Designed to release the pies without tearing or crumbling the non-stick plates ensure that it is easy to clean after use.
- With a quick pre heat time of 3.5 minutes, the maker has crimp edged cooking plates to add an authentic finishing touch to your pies.
Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
For all orders over £15, you will automatically qualify for Free Standard Delivery. However, should you want your order for the next working day, you will need to pay £3.99.Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days):
*We cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please consult your tracking information for potential delays. We reserve the right to remove this Next Day Delivery service at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you.For further information, please refer to our Delivery & Returns page here.
- 12 x 24 x 26 cm
- Pie Maker
- Non Stick Coating:
Frequently asked Questions
No, the plates for this Double Deep Fill Pie Maker are not removeable.
Check the instruction manual for care and maintenance directions.
Apply a small amount of warm water mixed with a mild detergent to the non-stick plates, then wipe clean with a paper towel or non-abrasive scourer.
For more information on care and maintenace, please see instruction manuals.