4-in-1 Knife SharpenerSalter
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £15
Restore your old knives and scissors back to live with the 4-in-1 Knife Sharpener from Salter Professionals. The versatile tool has 4 different blades for maintaining blade sharpness and precision. Featuring adjustable tungsten steel to revive blunt knives, diamond rod to finely sharpen blades, ceramic rod to polish dull blades, and diamond sharpening to restore kitchen scissors; this tool is an essential for any household. Easy to store, the sharpener can be stored neatly in a drawer or cupboard after use.
- Sharpen blunt and dull lives with ease with the 4-in-1 Manual Knife Sharpener from Salter Professionals, a must-have kitchen tool.
- Featuring tungsten steel, diamond rod, ceramic rod and diamond sharpening, the kitchen tool is versatile for all kitchen blades.
- Revive blunt knives, sharpen blades, polish dull blades and even restore and sharpen your kitchen scissors with the essential device.
- Made from durable steel, the sharpener is designed to last a lifetime and the superior sleek black style looks great in any kitchen.
- Easy to store after finished using, the compact manual knife sharpener can be effortlessly stored in a drawer away from children.
Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
For all orders over £15, you will automatically qualify for Free Standard Delivery. However, should you want your order for the next working day, you will need to pay £3.99.Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days):
*We cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please consult your tracking information for potential delays. We reserve the right to remove this Next Day Delivery service at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you.For further information, please refer to our Delivery & Returns page here.
- Stainless Steel
- Knife Sharpener
Frequently Asked Questions
The instruction manual for this knife sharpener can be accessed here!
This knife sharpener can be adjusted from a 19° angle to a 40° angle.
The tungsten blade can be used for reviving blunt knives. For fine sharpening, use the diamond rod slot. The ceramic rod should be used for polishing your knives, and to sharpen your scissors, insert them into the grooves and pull back against the diamond rod.
Do not attempt to sharpen ceramic or cerrated knives with this knife sharpener.