Kuro Stand Mixer – 5L Mixing BowlSalter
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £15
The Salter Kuro Stand Mixer is designed to make your baking process simpler, featuring a removable splash guard to make baking mess-free and easy. The 6 speed settings and pulse function allows you to reach your desired consistency and provide better control during mixing. The 5L stainless steel mixing bowl is perfect for batch cooking and comes with a whisk, dough hook and mixing beater attachments. Crafted with a sleek black finish, this mixer will add an elegant touch to your kitchen.
- The Salter Kuro stand mixer is perfect for hassle-free baking with its removable splash guard and various mixing attachments.
- Powered by 1200W, the mixer has an easy control speed dial and will add a touch of style to your kitchen with a sleek black finish.
- Equipped with 3 different attachments, the electric mixer comes with a whisk, a dough hook, and a mixing beater for baking any recipe.
- Designed with 6 speed settings and a powerful pulse function, the electric stand mixer has a 5-litre stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Get the set: combining everyday practicality with a sleek black design – the Kuro collection is a stunning addition to any home.
Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
For all orders over £15, you will automatically qualify for Free Standard Delivery. However, should you want your order for the next working day, you will need to pay £3.99.Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days):
*We cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please consult your tracking information for potential delays. We reserve the right to remove this Next Day Delivery service at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you.For further information, please refer to our Delivery & Returns page here.
- Stand Mixer
Frequently Asked Questions
This stand mixer has 6 different speed settings.
The dough hook should be used on speed settings 1-3 and is best for kneading.
The flat beater should be used on speed settings 2-6 and is best for light mixing.
The whisk should should be used on speed settings 4-6 and is best for aerating and whisking.
No. Instead of being put in the dishwasher, the attachments should be washed in warm, soapy water with a non-abrasive cloth.
Take a look at our recipes for delicious, homemade treats you can make with your stand mixer!
Yes! This stand mixer is eligible for a 3 year guarantee. Make sure to register for your extended guarantee within 30 days of your purchase.
This is only applicable when products have been used as instructed for their intended, domestic use.