Flip to Win with Salter Competition
Terms and Conditions for #ShareWithSalter Salter Pancake Day cookware Competition
- The #ShareWithSalter Salter Pancake Day competition (the “Competition”) is operated by Ultimate Products UK Limited, Victoria Street, Manchester OL9 0DD (registered number 3357718). References in these T&Cs to “us”, “we” and “UPGS” are to Ultimate Products UK Limited.
- By entering the Competition, you shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”). If you do not agree to these T&Cs you are not permitted to enter the Competition. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for your reference.
- There is one Competition prize of £1,000 to give away (each a “Prize”).
- The Competition shall be run in one stage. The closing date for the Competition (when the winner of the Prize will be chosen) is 00:01 on 14th March 2023 (“Final Closing Date”).
- To enter the Competition you must:
- be resident in the UK or the Isle of Man;
- be at least 18 years old;
- not be an employee of UPGS or Tesco, or a direct family member of such an employee or otherwise professionally connected with the Competition;
- submit a photo of a meal you have cooked using your Salter Pancake Day cookware range (a “Photo”). Each Photo must clearly feature at least one product from the Salter Pancake Day cookware range;
- submit your Photo to us via email or via Instagram in accordance with paragraph 11 below;
- comply with paragraph 8 below,
(the “Entry Conditions”).
- Proof of purchase is not required.
- You are permitted to enter more than once, provided each Photo you submit must be different and the same Photo cannot be submitted by more than one person. No bulk, automated or third party entries are permitted.
- By submitting a Photo into the Competition you confirm that you have the right to use the Photo for this purpose and that your Photo is not defamatory, offensive or obscene, does not infringe the rights of any third parties (including any copyright or trade marks) and is not otherwise unlawful. You should not submit a Photo which features any person unless you have their express permission to do so.
How to Enter
- You may enter the Competition at any time prior to the Final Closing Date, provided you meet the Entry Conditions. Entries received by us after the Final Closing Date will not be considered. If requested, you must provide proof of compliance with the Entry Conditions.
- In order to enter the Competition you must either:
- email your Photo to email@example.com; or
- upload your Photo to your Instagram grid and tag @salteruk and use the hashtag #ShareWithSalter.
- Only Photos which we actually receive by email or which we can view through our Instagram account will be accepted into the Competition. We shall not accept any responsibility for late, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries or for entries which do not meet the Entry Conditions. We cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit an entry due to any technical malfunction (whether with our email network, on Instagram or otherwise), network failure or systems error. Your entry must not contain any viruses or files designed to disrupt computer systems. Proof of transmission shall not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry into the Competition. We shall not enter into any communications regarding our decision whether or not to accept an entry and our decision shall be final.
- By entering the Competition, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, copy, modify, crop and make available your Photo for promotional and advertising purposes on our website and social media channels and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive (and shall procure a waiver of) all moral rights relating to the Photo.
- If you are selected as a Winner, we may ask you to participate in publicity for us on terms to be agreed between us at the time. We shall publish and make available your name and/or Instagram handle alongside your winning entry when we announce the Winners of the Competition. Please let us know in advance if you object to this, in which case we shall notify the Advertising Standards Agency of your details on request.
- The Prize shall be allocated to the tastiest looking Photo we receive before the relevant closing date (the “Winner”).
- An independent judge shall select the one Winner and their decision shall be final. No communications shall be entered into regarding this decision.
- The Winner shall receive a Prize of £1,000. The Prize is non-transferable.
- The Winner shall be decided and notified shortly after the Final Closing Date.
- The Winner shall be notified that they have won via their Entry route; email or Instagram. Please ensure you regularly check your email or Instagram following the closing dates in case you have been selected as a Winner. We will aim to contact the Winner within 14 days of the relevant closing date.
- We will agree with the Winner whether their Prize shall be sent to their home address by cheque or transferred into a UK bank account of their choosing.
- If the Winner has not responded to our communication within 28 days of notification or (if later) within five days of us notifying the Winner for a third time by email or via Instagram, we reserve the right to select a different Winner of the Prize. We do not accept any responsibility if you do not respond to our communications to accept the Prize.
- The winning entry shall be published on our Instagram account and website along with the names and/or Instagram handles of the Winner.
- The name of the independent judge and/or the Winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Ultimate Products, Victoria Street, Manchester OL9 0DD, to be received by us no later than 30 days after the Final Closing Date.
- If we have any reason to believe that you have breached these T&Cs or committed any act of fraud or dishonesty, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to exclude you from participating in the Competition and you may be required to forfeit your Prize if chosen as a Winner.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these T&Cs without notice if we have reasonable grounds for doing so, which may include, without limitation, the Competition, our systems or website and/or Instagram being affected by any denial-of service attacks, viruses, hacking or any other technologically harmful material or act, or event of force majeure. Any changes to these T&Cs or the Prizes will be posted on our website.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You hereby completely release Instagram from any claims relating to the Competition.
- UPGS and Tesco and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents hereby exclude all liability for any claims, losses and/or damages suffered or incurred by you in connection with this Competition of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All terms which may be implied by law or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded.
- We may share information relating to your Competition entry with law enforcement authorities and other third parties investigating intellectual property infringement and/or other illegal activities.
- If any provision of these T&Cs (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
- No failure, delay or abandonment by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these T&Cs or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- These T&Cs and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them and/or the Competition shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or matter of difference which may arise out of or in connection with these T&Cs and/or the Competition.
- If you have a comment, query or complaint about these T&Cs or the Competition, please contact Ultimate Products, Victoria Street, Manchester OL9 0DD via email at firstname.lastname@example.org