Digital Soup Maker, 1.6 Litre Capacity, 5 In-Built SettingsSalter
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £15
Perfect for every season, this digital soup maker by Salter is a fuss-free way of making homemade and nutritious soup. Boasting 5 different settings: smooth, chunky, blend/clean, drinks and keep warm, this multifunctional mixer can be used for any recipe. Built with an intelligent control system, this digital cookware by Salter will prevent any overspill for an easier clean-up. Designed to hold 1.6 litres, this healthy meal-maker is perfect when cooking for family and friends on any occasion.
- Save 65% off energy bills using this soup maker when comparing the energy used per litre of soup using a 1.8 kW electric hob.
- Excite your tastebuds any day of the week using this essential blender, designed to create tasty smoothies and homemade soup recipes.
- Sit back and relax with this stylish meal maker which boasts a smart digital control panel so you can be stress-free at dinnertime.
- This highly practical cooking tool can be adjusted to an incredible 5 settings: smooth, chunky, blend/clean, drinks and keep warm.
- Featuring an in-built auto memory function, this incredible Salter cookware allows you to add more ingredients mid-cycle with ease.
Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
For all orders over £15, you will automatically qualify for Free Standard Delivery. However, should you want your order for the next working day, you will need to pay £3.99.Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days):
*We cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please consult your tracking information for potential delays. We reserve the right to remove this Next Day Delivery service at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you.For further information, please refer to our Delivery & Returns page here.
- Soup Maker
- Non Stick Coating:
Frequently Asked Questions
A Quick Start Guide is included with the product, however the full manual for your Salter Digital Soup Maker can be found here!
Always fill the jug above the min. fill mark, whilst making sure not to exceed the max. fill mark.
Exceeding the max. fill mark may activate the overfill sensor, causing the soup maker to stop working and preventing the ejection of hot liquid during operation.
Our EK5118GUNMETALV2 Soup Maker has a self clean function!
Switch off and unplug the Soup Maker and then rinse away any excess soup with clean water, then use the "BLEND/CLEAN" setting to remove any stains.
For in-depth instructions on cleaning, please click here.