Healthy Soup & Smoothie Maker, 5 Settings, 900WSalter
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £15
Prepare, select and serve fresh soups and smoothies with the Digital Soup Maker by Salter. Designed with a large 1.6 L capacity, the electric soup maker is perfect for serving hearty soup for the whole family. Boasting a diverse range of functions, this soup maker features 5 settings designed to create soups and smoothies of different textures with a convenient keep warm function. In addition to this, the digital control panel makes it simple to select between the different functions.
- This 900W digital soup maker by Salter prepares & serves up fresh soups & smoothies for the whole family with its large 1.6L capacity
- Crafted with an intelligent control system, this soup maker is handy in the kitchen to prevent overspill & keep your kitchen flawless
- Boasting a 5-setting feature; smooth, chunky, blend/clean, drinks & keep warm, this soup maker is useful to create soup to your taste
- Use the handy digital control system when whipping up your healthy meals to create hearty/smooth soups, delicious smoothies & shakes.
- The auto-memory function allows you to add more food mid-cycle without needing to restart so you have more control over your cooking.
Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
For all orders over £15, you will automatically qualify for Free Standard Delivery. However, should you want your order for the next working day, you will need to pay £3.99.Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days):
*We cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please consult your tracking information for potential delays. We reserve the right to remove this Next Day Delivery service at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you.For further information, please refer to our Delivery & Returns page here.
- Soup Maker
- 1.6 Litres
- Non Stick Coating:
Frequently Asked Questions
A Quick Start Guide is included with the product, however the full manual for your EK5119 Soup maker can be found here!
Always fill the jug above the min. fill mark, whilst making sure not to exceed the max. fill mark.
Exceeding the max. fill mark may activate the overfill sensor, causing the soup maker to stop working and preventing the ejection of hot liquid during operation.
Our EK5119 Soup Maker has a self clean function!
Switch off and unplug the Soup Maker and then rinse away any excess soup with clean water, then use the "BLEND/CLEAN" setting to remove any stains.
For in-depth instructions on cleaning, please click here.