Microwave Scrambled Eggs
2 tbsp whole milk
Pinch of salt
1. Plug in and switch on the microwave at the mains power supply.
2. Use a fork to beat together the eggs, milk and salt in a microwave-safe jug.
3. Choose ‘Microwave’ and set the power to 80P for 30 seconds.
4. Beat the eggs again and place back in the microwave for 30 seconds.
5. Beat again to break up any lumps. Microwave for 15 seconds and beat again. The eggs will be loose and ready to serve based on preference.
6. For firmer eggs, microwave for another 15 seconds.
7. Serve immediately.