Contemporary Salt & Pepper MillsSalter
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £15
Add a touch of flavour when creating delicious meals with the Contemporary Salt and Pepper Mill Set from Salter. Boasting a simple design, the mill set is made from diamond hard ceramic; sharper and harder than steel to ensure superior grinding. The simple twist to grind mechanism is suitable for your favourite salt crystals and peppercorns, which can easily be adjusted from fine to coarse in seconds. The crystal clear body easily shows when to refill so you are never low supplies.
- Boasting diamond hard ceramic; sharper and harder than steel for superior grinding, this Salter Mill Set is perfect for any household.
- The twist to grind universal mechanism is suitable for your choice of salt crystals, peppercorns or other favourite herbs and spices.
- Boasting an easy adjustable grind, the contemporary mill set allows you to control your own coarseness from fine to coarse in seconds.
- Easy to clean, the clear acrylic body matches any kitchen décor, and shows when refilling your salt crystals and peppercorns is needed.
- Whether you fill with salt and pepper or your favourite seasonings, the dispenser effortlessly spices up your cooking and your kitchen.
Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
For all orders over £15, you will automatically qualify for Free Standard Delivery. However, should you want your order for the next working day, you will need to pay £3.99.Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days):
*We cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please consult your tracking information for potential delays. We reserve the right to remove this Next Day Delivery service at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you.For further information, please refer to our Delivery & Returns page here.
- Salt & Pepper Mills
Frequently Asked Questions
To fill the mills:
1. Unscrew the grind adjust knob to remove it, then remove the mill head.
2. Fill the bottom chamber with your choice of dry sea salt crystals or dried peppercorns.
3. Replace the mill head and grind adjust knob.
(Avoid salt flakes or rock salt)
To clean these Contemporary Salt & Pepper Mills, wipe with a slightly damp cloth and thoroughly dry after cleaning.
Do not immerse in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
These Contemporary Salt & Pepper Mills boast a diamond hard ceramic; sharper and harder than steel for superior grinding.
The body's of these Mini Salt & Pepper Mills are crafted from clear acrylic so you can easily see when they need a top up!
Salt & Pepper Shakers are filled with pre-ground salt, pepper and seasonings.
However Salt & Pepper Mills require a twist motion to freshly grind the seasoning into smaller pieces.