UP GLOBAL SOURCING UK LIMITED
1.0 Who are we?
Salter is owned by UP Global Sourcing UK Limited’s (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) registered office is at Manor Mill, Victoria Street, Manchester OL9 0DD, and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 05432142.
We are registered on the Information Commissioner's Office Register of Data Controllers under registration number ZA269152, and act as the data controller. Our designated contact for data protection is our GDPR Company Representative, and contact details are available at the foot of this notice.
2.0 Web banner advertising
If you visit our websites, you may receive personalised banner advertisements whilst browsing other websites. Any banner advertisements you see will relate to products you have viewed whilst browsing our websites on your computer or other devices.
3.0 Cookies on our website
You can remove or disable cookies at any time - see below for further information.
1.1 What are cookies?
1.2 What Information is collected?
1.3 How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by The Company, or on our behalf, and are necessary to improve your use of our site.
1.4 What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to site navigation.
- To enable The Company to collect information about your browsing patterns, including to monitor the success of conveying our information to you.
1.5 How do I control cookies on my device?
1.5.1 Browser controls
You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block ‘third-party’ cookies (i.e., cookies set by online services other than the one you are visiting);
- clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the web without recording your browsing history or storing local data such as cookies (you should however be aware of the limitations of this feature in a privacy context); and
- install add-ons and plugins that extend browser functionality.
1.5.2 Where to find information about controlling cookies
- Microsoft Edge cookies information
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information – mobile devices and desktops
- Opera cookies information
1.5.3 Useful information
- A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
- The European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use it. This is also available in the Chrome web store.
- Some browsers include a feature known as ‘Do Not Track’ or DNT. This allows you to indicate a preference that websites should not track you. However, whilst DNT is available in many browsers, websites are not required to recognise its request, so it may not always work. You can get help on how to use DNT in Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- Internet Explorer has a feature called Tracking Protection Lists which allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
- For more information on how private browsing works as well as its limitations, visit the support pages for your browser: Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari (mobile and desktop) and Opera.
1.6 What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate as well if cookies are switched off.
4.0 Contacting UP Global Sourcing UK Ltd
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
- e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- write to us at: - Compliance, Ultimate Products, Manor Mill, Victoria Street, Manchester OL9 0DD
If you are not satisfied, after attempting to ask us to resolve a dispute, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Further information, including contact details, is available on the ICO website.