OxyWatch Fingertip Pulse OximeterSalter
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £15
Whether you’re an avid sports enthusiast or simply need to know your health levels, this Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is perfect for on the go blood oxygen levels and pulse strength. Simply attach the small gadget to the tip of your finger to measure your levels. The device measures oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR) and perfusion index (PI). The light and compact design ensure you can take this portable device on the go, and the automatic power-off function helps prolong battery life.
- The fingertip OxyWatch from Salter measures Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate (PR) and Perfusion Index (PI) from your fingertip.
- Painless and non-evasive, simply attach to the end of your finger and with the click of a button the oximeter will show your readings.
- Boasting a light and compact design, the pulse reader is conveniently portable and easy to use, so anyone can use the device anywhere.
- Featuring an automatic power-off function, the compact and portable device will switch off after inactivity to prolong battery life.
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts who are interested in their pulse rate, to the elderly and children for daily health monitoring.
Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
For all orders over £15, you will automatically qualify for Free Standard Delivery. However, should you want your order for the next working day, you will need to pay £3.99.Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days):
*We cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please consult your tracking information for potential delays. We reserve the right to remove this Next Day Delivery service at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you.For further information, please refer to our Delivery & Returns page here.
- AAA Batteries
- Pulse Oximeters
- Display Type:
Frequently Asked Questions
The Salter OxyWatch Fingertip Pulse Oximeter measures Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate (PR) and Perfusion Index (PI) from your fingertip.
Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) - a measure of how much oxygen is traveling through your body in your blood. The average oxygen saturation for a healthy adult is usually between 95% and 100%.
Pulse Rate (PR) - a measure of how often a person's heart beats per minute. The average PR for a healthy adult is between 60-100 beats per minute.
Perfusion Index (PI) - determines pulse strength. The average PI ranges from 0.02%-20%.
It is suggested that the index, ring and middle finger are preferred over the thumb and the little finger!
1. Place one of your fingers in the rubber opening of the Pulse Oximeter.
2. Press the button on the front pannel once to turn the pulse oximeter on.
3. Keep your hand still for the reading. Do not shake your finger during the test. It is recommended that you do not move your body during the reading.
4. Read the data from the display screen.
The Salter Pulse Oximeter uses 2 x AA batteries.
Two AA batteries are included!