Origins Salt & Pepper Mill Set – Ceramic Grinder, GreySalter
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £15
This beautiful Salter Salt & Pepper Mill set is the perfect addition to any kitchen, bringing both classic style and convenience. Made from natural beech wood, the set has an elegant design that is both eye-catching and timeless. This mill is incredibly user-friendly with a universal ceramic grinder and adjustable grind, allowing you to customize the output of your seasoning to either fine or coarse. Simply twist to grind your favourite sea salt and peppercorns with ease.
- A perfect addition to any kitchen, this Salter Salt & Pepper Mill set is made from natural beech wood and will stand out in any environment.
- With an adjustable grind, easily customise the output of your seasoning form fine to coarse and suit your preferences.
- Designed to last, the set has a universal ceramic grinder, perfect for everyday use at home, in café’s, restaurants and more.
- Easy to operate, simply twist to grind and effortlessly season your food, each mill measures just 15.5 x 5.8 x 5.8 cm to easily store.
- Keeping things green at Salter, we’ve created our Sustainable Salter Scheme & promise to plant a tree for every Origins Mill Set sold.
Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
For all orders over £15, you will automatically qualify for Free Standard Delivery. However, should you want your order for the next working day, you will need to pay £3.99.Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days):
*We cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please consult your tracking information for potential delays. We reserve the right to remove this Next Day Delivery service at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you.For further information, please refer to our Delivery & Returns page here.
Frequently Asked Questions
To fill the mills:
1. Unscrew the grind adjust knob to remove it, then remove the mill head.
2. Fill the bottom chamber with your choice of dry sea salt crystals or dried peppercorns.
3. Replace the mill head and grind adjust knob.
(Avoid salt flakes or rock salt)
To clean these Origins Salt & Pepper Mills, wipe with a slightly damp cloth and thoroughly dry after cleaning.
Do not immerse in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
This Origins Salt & Pepper Mill set is made from natural beech wood and will stand out in any environment.
Keeping things green at Salter, we’ve created our Sustainable Salter Scheme & promise to plant a tree for every Origins Mill Set sold.
Salt & Pepper Shakers are filled with pre-ground salt, pepper and seasonings.
However Salt & Pepper Mills require a twist motion to freshly grind the seasoning into smaller pieces.