Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
Get the perfect roast every time with Salter’s Analogue Meat Thermometer, perfect for indoor and outdoor cooking. With a clock dial you can easily read the temperature of your delicious meats and cook to perfection. Made from stainless steel and glass lens with a Bi-metal thermometer sensor. Ideal for roasting and BBQs, the thermometer is designed to measure a temperature range of 50°C - 100°C. Ensuring high quality cooking, the meat thermometer is designed to last and provide accurate readings.
- Enhance your cooking ability and get perfect roasts every time with the Analogue Meat Thermometer from Salter, a kitchen must-have.
- Designed so you can cook to perfection, the thermometer has a temperature range of 50°C - 100°C, meaning no more charcoaled food.
- Suitable for measuring temperatures of roast meats and barbeques, the analogue thermometer measures quickly and accurately.
- Made from high quality stainless steel with a glass lens and built in Bi-metal thermometer sensor, you can always get perfect results.
- Provided with a LR44 battery, you can get started cooking your favourite meals or being creative in the kitchen straight away.