Analogue Meat ThermometerSalter
FREE SHIPPING on orders over £15
Get the perfect roast every time with Salter’s Analogue Meat Thermometer, perfect for indoor and outdoor cooking. With a clock dial you can easily read the temperature of your delicious meats and cook to perfection. Made from stainless steel and glass lens with a Bi-metal thermometer sensor. Ideal for roasting and BBQs, the thermometer is designed to measure a temperature range of 50°C - 100°C. Ensuring high quality cooking, the meat thermometer is designed to last and provide accurate readings.
- Enhance your cooking ability and get perfect roasts every time with the Analogue Meat Thermometer from Salter, a kitchen must-have.
- Designed so you can cook to perfection, the thermometer has a temperature range of 50°C - 100°C, meaning no more charcoaled food.
- Suitable for measuring temperatures of roast meats and barbeques, the analogue thermometer measures quickly and accurately.
- Made from high quality stainless steel with a glass lens and built in Bi-metal thermometer sensor, you can always get perfect results.
- The easy read bold display and meat temperature guides, ensure the thermometer is simple to follow and use.
Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
- Stainless Steel
- Kitchen Thermometer
- Display Type: